Friday, August 22, 2008

Adventures in Yachting

Leave it up to a girl to get to have to come up with entertainment for the boys but we had a ball and I just thought, 'Why not make a water basketball game?' I used the basket we put our shoes in and tied it to the side of the boat and game on!This is where we went swimming:
While swimming watch out for these:


They are jellyfish that in Italian are called Medusa. Appropriate name. Captain Emilio said that the sea is full of them. I saw three.
Tomorrow check back for Adventures in Sun Bathing...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...look how blue that water is! and from what i've learned on nature shows, jellyfish are no joke. they'll take you out justlikethat. eeek!

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo jealous! My grandmother is from Italy and I am so wanting to go there someday. I can just bring my year round dark tan skin with me and just blend in. :-)