Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm Adopted!

It's not a secret, Italians are crazy drivers. Crazy, bad, suicidal, angry, its all the same to them. Therefore I prefer to take the road less traveled. Whenever I go into the city center I take the hilly back road. Less people, better view. Views like this cute house that has mural painting on the side of it. The first time you see it it looks so real. On another note, my ETSY store is off and running chalk full of my photography and vintage finds from all over Italy. Last week I was "adopted" by another shop. It's a way of helping each other out. Tina at Day Off Designs has kindly adopted me. Here is a link to her blog and shop, check it out. (She blogs too, it's the cool thing to do ya know.)
Tomorrow is my 100th blog!!! Stop by and celebrate with me!!!

4 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

I love Italy! Have to check your stuff out now!

OMB said...

congrats in advance on your 100th post. Doesn't it feel good to be loved (adopted) :O)

Sew Bettie said...

That mural is so cool. I spent a semester in college in Florence - it was amazing. Congrats on the new Etsy shop!

kim* said...

That mural is awesome. I like your date as well on the right side of your page.