Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wrapping Up My 13th Year at the Fest

So here we are, it's almost the last day of the 25th Sundance Film Festival and what ride! Working in merchandising this year has been a delightful discovery. I truly believe that I had the best job this year. Everybody from press to stars to tourists to students come threw merchandising for their souvenirs to take home. I helped Tracy Chapman pick out a hoodie. I sold writer Nick Hornby a film catalog. I gave directions to Johnny Lee Miller. I met filmmakers from Italy, Ecuador, Japan, and England. It's like living in an Independent Film version of Alice in Wonderland. But the festival does come to an end and going back to reality is the hardest part. 100 Hour Club dinner at the Filmmaker's Lodge.

Josh Brolin being interviewed for the Sundance channel.

Kenneth Cole talking to us about this year's jackets.
More to come...

No comments: