Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Perfect Sunday

This weekend we had a perfect Sunday. Well, perfect day for me that is. It started off with a cafe style breakfast at a friends house where we fill up on crossiants. You see we needed substance for the...drum roll... Marketino Per Un Giorno! (One day market). It's a fact that most city Italians don't have a garage and therefore no garage sales. So when they want to clean out their closet they sell everything at the one day market. It happens only 3 times a year and it's heaven well for a vintage lover like me. I didn't spend more than 5 euros for anything and if it wasen't for being with my old man I probably would have never left.
So having a thousand mini garage sales all at once was my perfect Sunday and I'll have to wait until Christmas time for the next one. I guess that will give me a chance to save up...

No comments: