Friday, June 19, 2009

I Got My First Pair of Geox!

This is exciting news people! My Mother-in-Law gave them to me on a whim and I have to say it was a fantastic surprise.
If you don't, yet, know what Geox is I will spread the word. They are a revolutionary brand of shoes started by an Italian man called Mario Moretti Polegato, who was already from a wealthy wine making family. Mario was susposta take over the wine business but he had ideas of his own. He believes, and I have to agree, that feet even when wearing shoes should breathe. And so Mario invented a shoe with a ventilation system for shoes and Geox was born. The name Geox was created from a mixture between the Greek word “geo” (earth, on which we all walk), and “x”, a letter-element symbolizing technology. So not only are they comfortable and breathable but because they are Italian, they are also beautiful!

No comments: