Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today Out My Window It Was WWII

I looked out my window today and across the street they were filming a movie! A WWII costume period drama. I was able to take a few paparazzi style long range blurry pics. The scene was: some old cars and trucks drive up to the police station. Then a group of people, possibly prisoners, in 1930's clothes rush out of the station and are made to go into the back of the army truck. They must have repeated this scene a dozen times. In the truck, out of the truck again and again and...
Notice they put hay and dirt down to cover the asphalt. Also notice all the people watching the process on the sidewalks. Luckily I get to watch from out my window.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool to look out your window. I'm enjoying reading your blog.

shari said...

you have such a great window on the world!! and then you share it with us, so we can see your world! thank you! i enjoy watching out your window so much...