Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Don't Forget to Look Up/ Down/All Around

While walking around my city today I remembered to look down and found this lovely street art.
Then I remembered to look up and found the scars left behind from changes made of almost 2,000 years of history in Torino.
Old Door-New Door
When walking around the city I tend to stay focused on what errand I am running and look the way I'm walking, forward. Today I reminded myself to look up, look down, look all around. It's always worth it.

4 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

You are right there is so much too see if only we took our time more. I love the pebble effects!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

That is amazing street art.

bellatigre said...

Chelsea, where exactly is the old door new door building? I've never noticed it!

Leslie said...

Great advice, Chels. There's all kinds of stuff we miss because we aren't looking. Check out my blog. We're riding our bicycles from Maine to Florida!