Friday, June 24, 2011

Torino Makes the Top 100 List

Susan Van Allen's list travel guide, 100 Places In Italy Every Woman Should Go, includes Torino on her list at #51.

She notes the Royal Palaces of Savoy as the city's highlight recommending them to all women visiting Italy.

Now I could make a list of 100 places to visit just in Torino, and half of them most likely include chocolate, but that's just me.

Check out Susan's blog that includeds many of the places from her book is here:
http://susanvanallen.wordpress.com/books/

The directTorino page is here.

1 comment:

marybeth said...

chelsea,
I'd love to see your list of 100 places in Torino that have to do with chocolate....get cracking!

As for the book, one of the things I love about living in Italy is making my own list of favorite places to go...

grazie for your playful coverage of life in Italy!