Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Cutest Little Truck in the World

  I love this little 3 wheeled turquoise truck that parks itself in front of the church that houses the Shroud of Turin. It's full of souvenirs like postcards and prayer cards, plates and tea towels all with that famous image on them. The man who sell from the truck looks to be about 99 years old and he is the sole person with the rights to be parked in front of this pedestrian area and I just think that it's the cutest little truck in the world.

3 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

So many uses for these cute little Ape vehicles.

Sloney Express said...

APES!
My friend from Italy told me that you don't even need a licence to drive them! Makes me think I should get one!

Haskel(L)ove said...

Ape Piaggio is versatile and is used a lot il Liguria (small streets) and in the Alps (too cold for a Vespa)